Monday 13 June 2016

Tragedy rocks Umudike as one of their soon-to-grad student die after suffering paralysis on both legs {photos}


The deceased


The department of microbiology in michael okpara university of Agriculture umudike was on saturday thrown into uncontrollable tears as one of their own kachi iyke gave up the ghost. kachi iyke as fondly called by his course mates was just fews weeks from graduating before his untimely demise, one of his colleagues miss kindness prince said "he was sick and paralyzed on both legs" but the actual cause of this sickness was not stated at press time .....

CONDOLENCE FROM COURSEMATES ON SOCIAL MEDIA


If someone had told me i wud be writing Rip for u i wud not believe oh death y just few weeks i was thanking God that I ve not lost any of my coursemate nd friend bt never new a bigger shock was coming chai kachi i still can't believe u ae no more after all the sleepless night nd struggle in this stressful school just few months left to be called a graduate kai nd no amount of tears can bring you bck with tears ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂 i say reKachi Iykeachi IykeIyke Rip my friend, Rip my project partner, my coursemate class2016 microbiology umudike wud greatly miss you and may God almighty fight for u ‪#‎sleepwell‬‪#‎Rip‬ ‪#‎microbiologistmournu‬
Kindness Prince's photo.




















Victor Agu added 6 new photos — with Janet Ojukwu and 5 others.
35 mins
just abt 8am yesterady jenny called, i was like why would she be calling me on sunday morning hope all is well. But from her voice all was definitely not well, d voice sounded very "unjennylike" very cracked and full of sorrow.
Jenny are u ok? and she dropped the bombshell, in her words "Vik we lost Kachi" At this point it was a state of shock and silence as i was wondering the meaning of the word "lost" which i use daily. truth be told i wanted another meaning if the word. In my search i called Uche Chikaodiri and he confirmed and i broke down. i cudnt imagine it being true, as much as i wanted to "be a man" i just couldnt and d tears flowed down like a tap without control and accompanied by loud cry and d next place i saw my self was on the ground without minding my Levites' Uniform.
why, why why i asked and still asking
he was d perfect gentleman, he even came to nkporo last yr and spent d night over at my place.few days to writing the much anticipated degree exams and u left.
u left MCB '16 peeps
u left ur roommates
u left ur chimimi
u left oko, urch, and odas
u left ur parents n ur siblings
u left us all
u left too early
Woh more can i say, journey safe and rest in the bossom of our Lord till we meet to part no more.
we wont light candles for u, instead we'll burn a whole forest for u.
we love u kachyk, be good

I am still short of words, life can be so cruel.. Rest in perfect peace Kachi Iyke. I love you bro
I am still short of words, life can be so cruel.. Rest in perfect peace Kachi Iyke. I love you bro
I am still short of words, life can be so cruel.. Rest in perfect peace Kachi Iyke. I love you bro

No comments:

Post a Comment