Friday 1 December 2017

Antonio Conte: Chelsea manager will 'accept and pay the fine' for FA charge



Chelsea boss Antonio Conte will "pay the fine" after being charged by the Football Association with misconduct after his dismissal against Swansea.

The Italian was sent to the stands in the 43rd minute of his side's 1-0 Premier League victory on Wednesday.
Conte watched the entire second half on a dressing-room TV after disputing the referee's decision not to award a corner when the game was goalless.

"I want to respect the decision," said the Blues manager.

"I think it's right to accept the charge and pay the fine."

The Italian apologised for his behaviour after the match at Stamford Bridge, saying he was "frustrated" and "made a mistake".

But asked if he would change his approach, Conte added: "No, I hope in the future I will tell the players to tell the referee.

"I will go to my players to push them to tell to the referee."
Top of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment