Wednesday 11 May 2016

Keep Your Apology, Give Me Nigeria’s Money, Buhari To Cameron

Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has said he needs money looted from Nigeria repatriated and not apology from UK Prime Minister  David Cameron over his insulting remark.
Buhari said this on Wednesday at a meeting hosted by Commonwealth ahead of the anti-corruption summit in London.
“I’m not going to demand any apology. All I demand is return of assets. What would I do with apology?” the president asked.
“I have already mentioned how disgraceful one of the Nigerian executive dressed as a woman  to leave Britain, leaving behind his bank account and fixed asset, which Britain is prepared to hand over to us, this is what I’m asking for. What will I do with apology, I need something tangible.”
The Prime Minister had referred to Nigeria as “fantastically corrupt” country during a meeting with Queen Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment